Pick up: 8:30 a.m. Hotel/Home
Direction to the Alqueva Dam so that you can embark on a small cruise in the Amieira Marina where you can take a trip along the river Guadiana, where the Aldeia da Luz is submerged.
After visiting the Castle of Monsaraz, this castle occupied by Roman and Visigoth Muslims, has a wonderful and privileged view of the Alqueva Dam and the Guadiana River, lost in the attempt of conquest by D. Afonso Henriques in 1169, was definitely conquered by D Sancho II with the help of the Order of the Templars in 1232, to whom he made the donation of these spaces.
So that you can finish your tour in the best way, a visit will be made to Reguengos de Monsaraz, more concretely to the Herdade do Esporão, located in the hills and with an unequaled history and still with a great landscape, is there that will have The opportunity to delight in a wine tasting, accompanied by bread, cheese, olives and sausages.
Your tour ends with your return to the starting point.
- Price included in wine tastings;
- Minimum of 3 people;
- Small group tour;
- Full day;
- Approximate duration of 08:00;
- Entrances in Monuments, walk in the Tejo's river and meals not included;
- Lunch is recommended in the typical restaurant "Portas de Rodão" with local gastronomy; Tour accompanied by guide / interpreter;
- From 7 people under budget